GInI Certified Innovation Strategist (CInS)® is GInI’s recognition of business leaders who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of key topics relating to innovation strategy, business model innovation, customer experience innovation, and opportunity promotion.
CInS certification affirms an individual’s proficiency at select advanced innovation methods and tools. This includes innovation strategy formation, the GInI Innovation Strategy Cycle, the GInI Strategic Innovation Compass, the GInI Strategic Innovation Roadmap, strategic innovation portfolios, the GInI Business Model Innovation Framework and Business Model Canvas, the GInI Customer Experience Journey Map, and the GInI Winning Business Plan and Pitch Deck.
..being the CInO means that lot of responsibility rests on ones's shoulders for the performance and outcomes of the business' innovation program
- The Innovation Strategist
- Brand Building and Driving Market Intent
- Relationship Between Strategic and Tactical Innovation Models
- The Innovation Pathways
- The Innovation Vehicles
- R&D and Product Development
- Corporate Venturing
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Defining High-Level Business Strategy
- Strategic Innovation Roadmap Matrix
- The Strategic Innovation Portfolio
- Business Plan Purpose & Format
- Pitching the Opportunity