GInI Certified Chief Innovation Officer (CCInO)® is GInI’s recognition of senior business leaders who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of key topics relating to enterprise innovation, innovation strategy, innovation groups, innovation spaces, management and workplace innovation, and other leading innovation practices.
CCInO certification affirms an individual’s proficiency at executive-level innovation practices and methods. This includes enterprise innovation programs, the GInI Enterprise Innovation Architecture, innovation strategy formation, the GInI Strategic Innovation Compass, the GInI Strategic Innovation Roadmap, strategic innovation portfolios, management and workplace innovation, the GInI Experiential Human Innovation Framework, innovation group design, innovation space design, outcome-driven innovation, discovery-driven innovation, and innovation maturity.
The Enterprise Innovation Program & Architecture
- The Role of the Chief Innovation Officer
- Driving Structural Change
- Enterprise Innovation Framing
- The Enterprise Innovation Program & Architecture
- Structuring the Organization
- Leveraging Innovation Teams
- Innovation Maturity & Its Significance
- Management & Workplace Innovation